The Law Family Charitable Foundation (LFCF)
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the GDPR), the data controller is The Law Family Charitable Foundation. We are a registered charity under charity number 1141997 and have our registered office at 40 Berkeley Square, Third Floor, London, W1J 5AL.
WHERE WE GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM
Each time you visit our site we may automatically collect technical information via Google Analytics, including part of your Internet protocol (IP) address (so it is anonymous and cannot identify you), your login information, browser type and version, operating system and platform, information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), services you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) This is all statistical data about your browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you by name.
Information you give us:
Information about you that you give us by filling in our Contact Us form on our site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise
Includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions
We collect and use personal information about:
Directors and trustees, Grant applicants, Beneficiaries, Members of the Organisations we work with, Suppliers, Reviewers and Advisors.
Information we collect about you:
We may collect information from you for example, when you:
- Apply for a grant from us
- Receive a grant from us
Personal data is information which could identify you specifically like your name, job title or email address through your communication with us by email or phone, so we only have the information which you give us specifically.
You have certain rights regarding your personal data that we hold:
- The right to be informed – We have to tell you about the personal data we’re holding about you and what we do with it (which is exactly what this page is). If these details change, you can find them here, but if they’re significant we will contact you to let you know about the changes.
- The right of access – You can request that we provide you with all of the personal data we hold about you, and we will provide it within as quickly as we can reasonably do so.
- The right to rectification, to restrict processing, and to erasure – You can contact us at any time to either correct any data with us which you think is incorrect, to ask us to stop processing and using your information temporarily, or to ask us to erase your data completely. You can contact us for this by getting in touch via our Contact Us form or in writing to The Law Family Charitable Foundation, 40 Berkeley Square, Third Floor, London, W1J 5AL.
- The right to object – If you don’t like what we’re doing – how we’re contacting you, etc. – you can always let us know using the above contact details and we will stop what we’re doing immediately.
- Finally, you also have the right to not have decisions made about you automatically without your knowledge. No decisions we make are made by an automatic process, so this is not relevant here.
We will monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
We use a third-party service to publish our website. We use a standard service to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
LINKING TO OTHER SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.